Sigma Connectivity is a global design house developing products for leading international brands in a number of industries including consumer electronics, traditional industry, telecom, automotive, logistics and more.
We have close to 500 highly experienced employees using our foundation from connectivity in the fast paced electronics industry to connect all sorts of products put them online.
In the Business Unit Consumer Products we develop products and solutions for leading global brands as well as well as tomorrows technology leaders, which are start-ups today. Our customers are around the world and we help them pushing the boundaries of what is possible and creating new business value. We are growing and looking to expand our SW organization with embedded SW developers.
We are looking for several candidates:
- System Engineer/Architect. You are senior developer (10+ years’ experience), have the overall system view, know what works and what doesn´t work, understand the hardware connections as well as the different building blocks in embedded systems. You have worked in several system with different architecture. You are good at explaining and appreciate close customer interaction.
- You have worked with embedded systems (6+ years), probably in different systems and parts of the system and in different roles. You know several or all of the languages/frameworks/tools in the list below. You have good knowledge and experience in designing from scratch, bring-ups and trouble shouting.
- SW lead. You have developed software for several years and probably acted as leader in different project set-ups. You know scrum and other agile methods and recognize and knows how to handle the different challenges in different project phases.
- You have besides developing software acquired a deeper knowledge in one or several of areas like BLE, Power management, Audio, Cameras and Displays, AI, Security. You know state of the art solutions in your area and keep yourself at the constant moving technology frontier.
The profiles are not specified roles in our company, but listed here as an indication that we are looking for persons with different experience levels. We strive for our employees to grow their profiles to higher competence levels and more advanced roles.
- Android framework
- Device driver development
- Embedded C/C++
- Real time operating systems
- Open source tools like Git, Gerrit, Jenkins
- Connectivity standards like Bluetooth, ZigBee, NFC, LTE and Wi-Fi
- Power management
- Audio software
- Cameras and display software
- Image analysis
- Artificial Intelligence
- Debuggers like J-Link, ST-Link, Lauterbach, Trace32, Ozone and IAR Embedded Workbench
- Measuring instruments like oscilloscope and logic analyzers
Preferred additional skills, personal traits, experience
We appreciate that different individuals have different personality and contribute with different aspects. But everybody will have customer contacts to a certain level and needs to feel comfortable in that role. We are true to our slogan “You will never work alone”, and ability to work smoothly in teams with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other contacts is very important.
Sigma Connectivity is a unique consultant company:
- We run most of our projects in-house.
- We have a strong team based setup, you never work alone.
- We have the hardware and software knowledge and all the equipment to build and test complete products in-house.
- Our focus is on connectivity, and with us you will have the possibility to work for some of the most demanding connectivity customers available, with highly motivated and skilled developers and testers in the team.
- You will have access to cutting edge technology through our close cooperation with platform vendors and 3rd party companies.
- The Sigma Connectivity culture is about sharing experiences and knowledge and we will encourage you to develop and grow your competence and skill with new challenges.
För mer information kontakta